The Keto Cycle app has five main sections shown at the bottom of the screen:
- Home. This is the main section with your daily tips, targets, and plans. Track your meals, water intake, and daily activity.
- Meals. When you open your meal plan, you will see that each day is divided into three main meals and two snacks. You may also choose alternatives. Select Log after each meal to register your progress (or mark Skip if you haven't eaten the meal).
- Quick access button (+). The quick access button in the middle of the menu is a shortcut that lets you track the main nutrition and health data in a faster way.
- Workouts. You'll find your workouts for the week here. Mark the workouts you do as complete.
- Profile. View and modify your information, app settings, find the Beginners Guide, access the premium features.
If you're looking for information on how to use a certain app feature exactly, check out the menu on the left side of this page. We have more detailed explications that you might find helpful!