To add custom meals, follow the steps below.
- Open the Keto Cycle app.
- Navigate to the Meals section at the bottom menu.
- Scroll past the recommended meals to the button Log your meal +.
...To log a custom meal:
- Tap Create my meal.
- Use the ingredient search to compose your recipe. Simply add all the ingredients and their amounts.
- Once you're done, tap Continue.
- Insert the meal name and select when you had the meal.
- Tap Save.
- You may also use the barcode scanner feature (next to the search box). Scan the barcode or enter it manually and click +Add ingredient.
- If you can't find what you need, select Enter nutrition values manually. Enter the name of the meal and nutritional information and tap Create.
...To log a restaurant meal:
- Tap Eating out.
- Enter the restaurant name into the search box.
- Click + next to the foods you had.
- Tap Continue.
- Select when you had the meal and save it.
- If you can't find your restaurant, you can log your meal as Custom (see the instruction above).