If you're following the Keto Cycle meal plan, you don't have to worry about tracking your nutrients. This is done automatically when you mark meals as Done in the Meals section of the app. Nutrients on your Home page will update automatically.
To add custom meals, follow these steps:
- Open the Keto Cycle app.
- Navigate to the Home section at the bottom menu.
- Scroll to Today's meals and tap +Log any meal or snack.
- Select when you had the meal.
- Use the ingredient search to compose your recipe. Simply add all the ingredients and their amounts.
- If you can't find what you need, select +Create custom meal or snack. Enter its name and nutritional information and tap Create.
When you follow a keto diet, your daily calorie intake from fat should be 70-80%, protein 15-30%, and carbs 5-10%. Read the beginner's guide for more information. You'll find it in the Profile section of the app.