If you're following the Keto Cycle meal plan, you don't have to worry about tracking your nutrients. This is done automatically when you mark meals as Done in the Meals section of the app. Nutrients on your Home page will update automatically.
To add custom meals, follow these steps:
- Open the Keto Cycle app.
- Navigate to the Home section at the bottom menu.
- Scroll to Today's meals and tap +Log any meal or snack.
- Choose Create custom meal or snack or Eating out if you ate at a restaurant.
- Look up or compose your recipe and tap Log custom meal.
- Select when you had the meal.
- Tap Save custom meal.
When you follow a keto diet, your daily calorie intake from fat should be 70-80%, protein 15-30%, and carbs 5-10%. Read the beginner's guide for more information. You'll find it in the Profile section of the app.