The Keto Cycle web plan has five main sections shown at the top of the screen:
- Home. This is the main section with your daily tips, targets, and plans. Track your meals, water intake, and daily activity.
- Meals. When you open your meal plan, you will see that each day is divided into three main meals and two snacks. You may also choose alternatives. Select Log once you've eaten the meal. Use the Change option to browse the alternatives.
- Shopping list. Choose the days for which you want to shop and print your list.
- Workouts. You'll find your workouts for the week here. Mark the workouts you complete as done.
The top menu also has the Quick log button to log some of your main data faster.
You will find your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen. You may modify your personal details, meal preferences, and workout settings there. You can also manage your subscription and change your password on this page.
Full Keto Cycle features are available on the mobile app.
You can download the Keto Cycle app following these links:
- Apple device (iPhone): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/keto-cycle-keto-diet-app/id1482754577
- Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kilogroup.ketocycle&hl=en_US
To log in, use your email address and the password you’ve created to sign up for Keto Cycle.