Here is the list of foods that you should get used to eating every day:
- Meats (preferably grass-fed, organic, and pasture-raised) including beef, pork, lamb, bison, and chicken;
- Salmon and other fish (preferably wild);
- Berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries;
- Vegetables: zucchini, asparagus, spinach, lettuce, leafy salads;
- Greek yogurt and whole plain yogurt;
- Butter and ghee;
- Coconut, olive, and flax oils;
- Beverages: coffee, tea, or water;
- Sugar substitutes: Stevia, Monk Fruit extract, Xylitol, Splenda.
Try to avoid these foods:
- Soft drinks and sodas;
- Commercial baked goods (cakes, cookies, etc.);
- Ice cream;
- Fruit juices;
- Bread and pasta;
- Processed foods high in trans fats (fast food, margarine);
- All refined vegetable oils (canola, soy, grape-seed, corn, sunflower);
- "Low-Fat" or "Diet" foods.
If you decide to substitute an ingredient in the recipe, please try to replace it with a food item that has a similar nutrition value. Let us know if you would like to remove certain products from your meal plans altogether.
The Keto Cycle meal plan is a fat-rich, low-carb eating plan. This plan is distinctive for its exceptionally high fat content, typically taking up to 70% to 80% of total daily calories. We suggest following this plan until the desired amount of weight is lost.
How does it work?
Keto diet causes ketones to be produced by the liver, shifting the body's metabolism away from glucose toward fat utilization. When you eat food high in carbs, your body produces glucose and insulin. While glucose is used as the primary energy source, insulin secretion is created to regulate your glucose levels in the bloodstream. Insulin is also responsible for storing fat in our body, and if your body produces too much of it, you'll gain weight.
Your daily calorie intake might vary each day. The most important thing is not to surpass the number of carbs, which is up to 30 g/day. This (together with other macros) is definitely considered and reflects in your meal plan. It takes proficiency to create meal plans that guarantee substantial weight loss results, and we've already done that for you!